Eco-Friendly Yoga Products – A Guide
Yoga is an activity that keeps a large chunk of world population in good health and spirits. Millions of people have reaped rich benefits from the practice of Yoga. As with other forms of health and fitness activities, the pursuit of Yoga involves the use of certain products. These products increase comfort, convenience and relaxation for the people involved. Make sure they are eco-friendly as well!
All about Eco-friendly Yoga Products
Here are some of the qualities that set apart eco-friendly Yoga products:
- These products are made from either naturally biodegradable materials, or from repurposed non-biodegradable waste which can otherwise pollute the environment
- These products can be recycled or reused at the end of their life cycle
- These products are manufactured using sustainable, zero-waste, zero-emission conditions
- These products offer the same quality as other commercial products, and sometimes even better
Thanks to these benefits, Yoga practitioners around the world find these products to be an exciting addition to their daily Yoga routines. The spirit of Yoga and the spirit of sustainability have a lot in common, which makes it a perfect fit.
What can enhance your Yoga experience?
If you are a Yoga enthusiast and want to make eco-friendly Yoga products a part of your daily routine, there are many to choose from. There are products which meet every conceivable need for the practice of Yoga.
Some of the commonly available eco-friendly Yoga products are:
- Yoga Mats – Usually made from bio-degradable fiber or refashioned from industrial waste or plastic, these mats are durable, long-lasting and comfortable. They are made using sustainable manufacturing processes, and care is taken to ensure that they remain safe for regular use. When it’s time to get a replacement, these mats can easily be recycled or reused, prolonging its life cycle.
- Towels – As with the mats, towels are an important part of Yoga practice. Companies manufacturing high-performance Yoga towels have come up with innovative ways of repurposing things like plastic into absorbent fabric, and using that fabric material to make towels. These towels are highly durable, and can be used as cleaning cloths after a few years of use.
- Yoga Sandals - Many companies sell ergonomic, comfortable Yoga sandals which are made by recycling old Yoga mats.
- Eco-friendly bags – Which can be used to carry your mats are also available. These bags are sturdy and can be used for many years without visible wear and tear.
- Yoga blocks - are used by many and eco-friendly ones are made from bio-degradable foam or natural cork material which provide a great experience while causing no harm to the environment.
You can also find eco-friendly rollers, straps, blankets and water sippers.
If you’re aiming for a healthy body and a peaceful mind, doesn’t it make perfect sense to ensure that your pursuit of these goals are also beneficial to the environment?
There are sustainable yoga brands out there!
Yoga mats, bags, towels, sandals and water sippers are some of the items that can be commonly found in the arsenal of many Yoga aficionados. Lately, there has been a surge of preference for Yoga products that are eco-friendly and sustainable. Many companies have successfully managed to bring out a range of Yoga products that have been manufactured and sold while keeping the environment in mind. With environmental anomalies on the rise, Yoga enthusiasts are also doing their part to keep the planet clean and healthy, by supporting these companies and adopting their products.
There are many different considerations when it comes to eco-friendly Yoga products, and most of them have to deal with convenience, ease of use, durability and price. To their credit, companies that manufacture eco-friendly Yoga products have so far managed to do it without forcing people to compromise on any of these fronts. Currently, a large range of eco-friendly Yoga products are available in the market, most of which can be considered at par with other commercial products when it comes to price, quality and durability. You can take advantage of these products and participate in the cleaning up of the environment without having to let go of the ruggedness and comfort of their favorite Yoga companions.